Cross platform high performance STL implementation
STL Toolkit is a portable, high-performance implementation of the most useful portions of the ANSI/ISO Standard C++ Library. The STL Toolkit offers the following:
- Containers – Generalized classes used to hold collections of typed objects
- Iterators – Generalized pointers used to traverse the elements of a container
- Algorithms – Procedures that can be applied to all or part of a container
- Allocators – Specialized objects that allocate and manage storage
- String – A complete implementation of the ANSI/ISO string specification
- Exceptions – The ANSI/ISO standard exception hierarchy.