Cross platform collections that complement and enhance the STL
ETL Toolkit contains a unique set of collections packaged to enhance the STL. It includes Sorted Vector, Dynamic Array, Hash Table, Heap as well as List, Stack, Queue, and Set structures.
- Sorted Vector – A dynamic array that automatically sorts itself so access is done via fast binary search with lowest access time
- Dynamic Array – Allows writing numeric array operations without loops via operator overloading, simplifying coding by reducing code size
- Hash Table – A complete hash table which comes with its own iterator
- Heap – Fast, full-featured implementation of the priority queue abstract data structure which utilizes dynamic arrays
- List, Stack, Queue, Set – These structures are implemented using a singly-linked circular list, which provides a constant time for insert/ removal operations at both ends of the list.